The Nigeria Oil & Gas Trade and Investment Forum (NOGTIF) will take place in Onne Oil & Gas Free Zone, Nigeria from the 20-21 September 2012. The conference and exhibition will bring together hundreds of senior level decision and policy makers from the global oil and gas industry, focussing on trade and investment opportunities in Nigeria and the oil and gas sector, particularly the Onne Oil and Gas Free Zone.
Theme: “Harnessing Investment Opportunities in the Oil and Gas Sector: The role of the Oil and Gas Free Trade Zones in the Transformation agenda”
Organizers: Federal Ministry of Trade and Investment in collaboration with Orlean Invest West Africa.
Participants: National oil & gas investors and international investors from the Middle East, Asia, USA, Europe and Africa.
Onne Oil and Gas Free Zone, managed by D.M.S. (Nigeria) Ltd, is the only Free Zone in the world dedicated solely to oil and gas – you will have the opportunity to meet with key players in the industry, and hear from leading experts including members of the Ministry of Trade and Investment.
The first ever Nigeria Oil & Gas Trade and Investment Forum will offer delegates the opportunity to:
- Learn more about the Free Trade Zone and investment opportunities
- Hear from Nigerian dignitaries including the Minister of Trade and Investment
- Network with top global executives and key decision makers
- Discover new products and suppliers from a range of exhibiting companies
The two day conference will feature high level speakers from the oil and gas industry, including Nigerian dignitaries and Ministers providing keynote speeches, technical sessions and informative panel discussions with the following topics:
- Nigeria Oil & Gas Free Trade Zones: Impacts, Challenges and the Way Forward
- Deregulation of the Petroleum Downstream Sector: A Transformational Instrument for Wealth and Job Creation
- The Public Private Partnership Arrangement (PPPA): The Onne Port/Oil and Gas Free Trade Zone Experience
- Free Trade Zone: A Sure Destination for the Achievement of Nigeria Content Policy
- The Role of Immigration in Facilitating Trade & Investment in the Free Trade Zone
The exhibition will run alongside the two day conference, offering visitors the chance to meet with high profile oil and gas companies, as well as Governmental Ministries, Departments and Agencies to discuss opportunities for investment.
Together, the conference and exhibition will provide an effective way to learn, network and discuss investment opportunities with your colleagues from around the world.
Free Zone Tour
Delegates will also be able to enjoy a tour of the Onne Oil and Gas Free Zone – the only Free Zone in the world dedicated solely to the oil and gas industry. The tour will include visits to premises such as coating companies, subsea/wellhead clients and project/service companies.
What to do now
The Nigeria Oil & Gas Trade and Investment Forum takes place in just a few weeks’ time so don’t miss out – there are several ways you can get involved in this inaugural event:
- 1. Register as a Delegate
Delegate participation for members of the industry and select accredited media will be sponsored by Orlean Invest
- 2. Become an Exhibitor – Secure your stand now to place your company in front of this exclusive audience. Contact email@example.com for more information.
- 3. Become a Sponsor – Maximise exposure for your company by investing in one of the exciting sponsorship packages available. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- 4. Sign up to the NOGTIF Newsletter – Visit www.nigeriaoilandgasinvest.org.ng/newsletter to receive regular event updates by email.
Organised by the Federal Ministry of Trade and Investment and in conjunction with Orlean Invest West Africa, this conference and exhibition will bring together hundreds of senior level decision makers from the global oil and gas industry to focus on trade and investment opportunities in Nigeria, particularly Oil & Gas Free Trade Zones. www.nigeriaoilandgasinvest.org.ng
About Federal Ministry of Trade & Investment
Created to play a decisive role in the diversification of the resource base of the economy, it promotes trade and investment with a special emphasis on increased production and export of non-oil and gas products that will lead to wealth and job creation, poverty reduction and ensure enhanced service delivery. www.fmti.gov.ng